Hellooo, it’s us again!
As you may or may not know: we went to England together for 9 days! I’m not going to lie: despite having known J. for 9 years, I was a little worried. Seeing someone at school for a few hours or texting on a daily basis is different to spending all day and night together for 9 days – especially since I find (constant) social interaction very draining. Any worries were absolutely unnecessary, we worked so well together! Now, how did we not get in each others hair at least once? Simple: we talked everything out beforehand making sure that we’re on the same page as to what we want from that holiday. Here are some things we talked about:
- We’re not going on a party-holiday. We don’t mind having relatively early nights in and prefer to get up early and do stuff.
- If someone gets ill, the other one will be considerate of that (believe it or not, a friend told us she was sick during a holiday and the friend she was traveling with didn’t care at all).
- We made a list of the things we wanted to see and do. Obviously we also wanted to be spontaneous but having the main things planned out made everything much easier and saved us from endless discussions about what to do.
- Are there any quirks you may not no about each other? For example J. needs to have food in the morning, otherwise she might get a bit bitchy apparently 😀 She told me in advance, so I would know to ask her if she had eaten in case of serious bitchiness (which didn’t happen) 😀
- Is your friend happy to take a gazillion pictures for you, so you’ll definitely have some for your Instagram later? We both were, so that was okay 😀
That’s about it, I think? Correct me if I’m wrong, J. 😛 You’ll definitely get to read about our travels within the next one or two months!
i said good day
J. & S. xx