Hello hello helloooo, people!
It’s October 3rd, national holiday in Germany because 18 years ago today East and West Germany united. So the Bundesrepublik Deutschland is 18 now. Congrats Germany, you’re an adult. But looking at what is going on politics-wise, one could think you are a teenager who doesn’t know wrong from right. Can you tell I’m bad at maths? Took me more than 12 hours to realise that 1990 was 28 years ago. Oops. Still, happy birthday, you’ve come a long way, Germany.
Anyway, I don’t know why but I am really feeling like writing right now, so that’s what I’m doing! It’s October, it’s autumn, it’s fall, it’s Halloween, it’s almost Christmas! Despite uni starting on the 15th, I am really looking forward to this month (and the rest of the season)! Here are some reasons:
- Tea, tea tea!
- Hot chocolate!
- Colourful trees, conkers!
- Listening to the Heathers soundtrack until I get sick of it (I’ve been obsessed since I went to see it in London).
- The Incredibles 2 is finally out in Germany and I’ll watch it with my brother.
- New season of Daredevil on October 19th!
- Going to Budapest over Halloween with a friend.
- Annoying my brother by playing Christmas music from November 1st onwards 😀
That’s actually all I wanted get off my chest. I hope you’re all having a wonderful October and a great rest of the year!