Hello and welcome back to our plans for our trip to England! Basically it’s London, but we’re also doing Bath and Brighton. Anyways we wanted to share with you the places and things we want to see there, so you can tell us if we forgot something or if these places are even worth a visit. So don’t be shy – tell us about every secret place we have to see in BATH!
I think it’s easier for you and us to just make a list with the things we are keen to see!
- Roman Baths – so of course we want to see these. But I read that these might not be open anymore in September, but we’ll see. Fingers crossed!
- Bath Abbey Tower
- Bath Skyline Walk – Did any of you do this walk before? I love hiking (Hopefully Sazzy is as keen as me on hiking 😀 Edit S.: I’ll do it with you whether I like it or not :D)
- The Circus – In the pictures it reminds me of the Colosseum, so we definitely want to see that!
- Royal Crescent
- Prior Park Landscape Garden – I think this is the one with the beautiful bridge in it. Might be a great instagram spot to take some cute pictures.
- Great Pulteney Street – because of the famous bridge
- Sally Lunn’s Historic House – this looks so cool!
So that’s not a long list, but we just planned one day for Bath, so I hope we get to see everything that’s on the list!
Please let us know in the comments what you are thinking about our tour 🙂
Thank you so much! Bye!
S. & J. xx