Hello and welcome everyone to a very important blogpost!
We are flying to London in September! YEEEEEEES! I have never been there before, but Sazzy was an Aupair there for a year and visited London a good amount of times after that. So my excitement about this trip is definitely over the top, but Sazzy’s is as well, I know!
Of course she knows nearly everything we should do (S: I feel like I don’t but we’ll get around the main tourist-y things, they won’t be listed down below) and where to go and what places are the best to eat at (I love having my own personal travel coach! :D), but we would like to share our plans for our visit with you guys, so maybe you can tell us what we’re missing in our plans so far. So let’s go!
Here are the things we would like to see:
- Richmond Park – We are keen to see the deer and get our butts on bicycles to go around the park
- Greenwich – Geographie Zero Point
- Porzellan Piazza
- Primrose Hill
- St. James Park – The pelicans
- Holland Park – The peacocks
- Notting Hill
- Tower of London
- British Museum – from the outside
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Regent’s Park and also Baker Street – Sherlock is calling
- Kew Garden
- Kingston upon Thames and Bridge
- Barbican Conservatory – The Barbican Sky Garden
- Crystal palace Park – There are dinosaurs in it and there’s a maze!
- Horniman’s Museum and Garden
- Burlesque Club – We love the movie to it!
- Cheese Park – I forgot what we would like to see there 😀
- Borough Market – FOOD
- Brixton – Brick Lane
- China Town
- Oxford and Regent’s Street
- Picadilly Circus and Leicester Square
- Trafalgar Square
- Hyde Park
- Covent Garden
- Japanese Roof Garden
- Hampstead Hill Garden
- The Coppa Club – I would love love love to eat in these “bubbles“
- Churchill Arms – This house looks epic on the pictures
- The Westfield (Shepherd’s Bush) – Classic
- DumDumDoughnuts – Doughnuts!
Soooo that seems to be all 😀 Please tell us in the comments which places we should also visit and if you were been there before!
Thank you so much!
J. and S. xx
PS: Next up are Bath and Brighton, so prepare to share your insights with us 😀