Hello, hello, hello!
Here are the rules:
Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award – send them love! (lots of love, Kayleigh! 😀 xx)
Answer 11 Questions that the blogger gives you
Give 11 random facts about yourself (we’re running out of facts and will re-use the ones from last time)
Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you dig them
Give them 11 Questions to answer
1. What’s your favourite season?
S. & J.: We talked about this today: definitely winter!
2. Who is your favourite book character?
S.: Hmmm, so difficult! I really like Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. But I also like Sirius Black from Harry Potter 😀
J.: It will always be Ron Weasley from Harry Potter
3. What’s your fondest memory?
S.: I’ve got sooo many. I don’t have a favourite one. What came to my mind right now is sitting on top of Parliament Hill in Hampstead Heath, London, while having a picnic with a friend and watching the sun go down.
J.: My currently fondest memory is sitting in the hotel in South Tyrol with my boyfriend eating our dinner and talking about the fondest memories we share.
4. Beach/pool holiday or sightseeing holiday?
S.: Sightseeing if I have to choose. But I like a mix of both best!
J.: It depends on the vacation I’m on. With my boyfriend more pool and hiking holiday and with friends more sightseeing.
5. How long have you been blogging?
S. & J.: Since September 2017.
6. One thing you love most about yourself?
S.: My never-ending patience with other people.
J.: Same, I’m a really patient person, too.
7. What are you looking forward to this year?
S.: London holiday with J. in September! I wanna go right now!
J.: Yes, Yes, Yes, me toooooo!! And maybe finally moving together with my boyfriend.
8. If you could be an expert on anything in the world, what would it be?
S.: I wanna say micro expressions but it would ruin my life, so I’d like to be an expert on sharks, dinosaurs and space.
J.: I would like to be an expert of the sea and also dinosaurs, maybe an expert in fitness and healthy lifestyle, too.
9. What’s your favourite food?
S.: Pizza *-*
J.: Pizza e Pasta!
10. If you could have dinner with one person who would it be?
S.: Maisie Williams.
J.: Rupert Grint.
11. What’s your favourite item of clothing that you own?
S.: A t-shirt from Pull & Bear which has star constellations of dinosaurs on it.
J.: A black dress from Zara with embroidered flowers on it which is currently at a seamstress’ because it ripped.
11 Facts about us
- I tried having a diary millions of times in my life, but I never stuck to it.
- I rarely drink alcohol but I can drink a lot without being actually influenced by it.
- Some of my friends blame me for their dark sense of humour and their sarcasm.
- I used to have a folder called “memes” on my old phone with more than 400 memes in it and it got deleted while transferring to my new phone and I’ve been rebuilding my collection ever since.
- I hardly wear gold jewelry.
- I love to wear lipstick but my boyfriend doesn’t like it when I do.
- I‘m an organising freak. I sort all my stuff for uni in different colours, one colour for each subject.
- I‘m writing most of these posts while I‘m on the train.
- Maybe I‘m a shopaholic. A shopaholic for all stuff: drugstore, shoes, make-up, clothes, … . But I‘m working hard to finance my bad habit 😀
- I cannot study in a messy room.
Joined 11th fact: We’ve known each other since 5th grade.
Beauty and the Bookshelves, Alys Journals, Suspicious Pebbles, The Introverted Book Nerd, Southern Lights Atlanta Nights, Quibbles & Scribbles, Something Different, Bournemouth Girl, Secret Ice Punch, Reading with Jessica, Sparkle & Style. As always: no hard feelings if you don’t want to do the entire award procedure thingy 😉
- Do you have any phobias?
- Will you press the button? You save the world, forming your ideal utopia by becoming god, but transcending space and time erases you from the memories of everyone, and you can’t live in the society you created.
- If you could choose one event in your life that is then definitely going to happen to you in the future, what would it be?
- What socks are you wearing right now? (oddly specific, but I love socks :D)
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- If you could bring any book character to life, who would it be?
- If you could be in one book or film world for one day, which one would it be?
- What was the last beauty product you bought?
- Would you like to go back in past to change something which happened or didn’t happened to you?
- The last concert you went to?
- Your favourite nail polish colour?